domingo, 15 de febrero de 2009

La desaburrición de aquel, que escapa

JOHNNY.- Oh. Have a fag.
LOUISE.- Yeah, thanks. I will. What are you reading?
JOHNNY.- Will you stop fucking about and fidgeting in my peripherals? I'm trying to concentrate.
LOUISE.- She's got a very little waist, Sophie, ain't she? She's got little tits and all. Are you not cold?
JOHNNY.- I'm reading about the butterfly effect.
LOUISE.- What's the butterfly effect?
JOHNNY.- Every time a butterfly flaps its wings in Tokyo, this old granny in Salford gets a bilious attack.
LOUISE.- What happens if a butterfly flaps its wings in Salford?
JOHNNY.- That's not the point.
LOUISE.- Oh, is it not? What are you doing in London, Johnny?
JOHNNY.- What are YOU doing in London?
LOUISE.- I've told you what I'm doing in London.
JOHNNY.- You've told me nothing.
LOUISE.- The last time I saw you, I told you...
JOHNNY.- Fuckin' hell! Were you born irritatin'? What have you come downstairs for, anyway?
LOUISE.- I fell asleep with the window open. I was cold. I came down. I had to pee. I've made some tea. I'm here. All right?
JOHNNY.- What's that, the greatest story ever told?
LOUISE.- I live here. So what happened? Were you bored in Manchester?
JOHNNY.- Was I bored? No, I wasn't fuckin' bored. I'm never bored. That's the trouble with everybody. You're all so bored. You've had nature explained to you, and you're bored with it. You've had the living body explained to you, and you're bored with it. You've had the universe explained to you, and you're bored with it. So now you just want cheap thrills, and plenty of 'em, and it don't matter how tawdry or vacuous they are as long as it's new... as long as it's new, as long as it flashes and fucking bleeps in forty fuckin' different colors. Well, whatever else you can say about me, I'm not fuckin' bored.
LOUISE.- Yeah. All right.
JOHNNY.- So how's it all going for you?
LOUISE.- It's a bit boring, actually.
JOHNNY.- You're not enjoying yourself? Have you made many friends?
LOUISE.- No.
JOHNNY.- Have you got a goblet or something, because me heart's bleedin'.
LOUISE.- When are you going back to Manchester?
JOHNNY.- When are YOU going back to Manchester?
LOUISE.- I'm not going back.
JOHNNY.- Why not?
LOUISE.- You know why not.
JOHNNY.- Do I?
LOUISE.- I thought you said you never wanted to see me again.
JOHNNY.- I don't ever want to see you again. So will you fuck off back upstairs?
LOUISE.- Why are you such a bastard, Johnny?
JOHNNY.- Monkey see, monkey do.
LOUISE.- What does that mean?
JOHNNY [Coughing].- Oh, this fucking cough.
LOUISE.- A butterfly must have flapped its wings.
JOHNNY.- So have you got to get up for work now, yeah?
LOUISE.- No. It's too early. I'm going back to bed.


JOHNNY.- Agarrá un cigarrillo.
LOUISE.- Sí, gracias. Voy a hacerlo. ¿Qué estás leyendo?
JOHNNY.- ¿Podés dejarte de joder y de meterte en mi campo de visión? Estoy tratando de concentrarme.
LOUISE.- Tiene una cintura muy angosta Sophie, ¿no? Tiene tetas pequeñas y todo. ¿No tenés frío?
JOHNNY.- Estoy leyendo sobre el efecto mariposa.
LOUISE.- ¿Qué es el efecto mariposa?
JOHNNY.- Cada vez que una mariposa aletea en Tokio, a una abuela le da un ataque al hígado en Salford.
LOUISE.- ¿Y qué pasa si una mariposa aletea en Salford?
JOHNNY.- Ese no es el punto.
LOUISE.- Ah, ¿no lo es? ¿Qué estás haciendo en Londres, Johnny?
JOHNNY.- ¿Qué estás haciendo vos en Londres?
LOUISE.- Ya te dije qué estoy haciendo en Londres.
JOHNNY.- No me dijiste nada.
LOUISE.- La última vez que te vi, te dije...
JOHNNY.- ¡Puta madre! ¿Naciste irritante? ¿Para qué mierda bajaste?
LOUISE.- Me quedé dormida con la ventana abierta. Tenía frío. Bajé. Fui a hacer pis. Preparé un poco de té. Y acá estoy. ¿Está bien?
JOHNNY.- ¿Qué es eso? ¿La historia más grandiosa jamás contada?
LOUISE.- Vivo acá. ¿Entonces qué pasó? ¿Estabas aburrido en Manchester?
JOHNNY.- ¿Si estaba aburrido? No, mierda, no estaba aburrido. Nunca estoy aburrido. Ese es el problema con todo el mundo. Están todos tan aburridos. Les explican sobre la naturaleza, y se aburren. Les explican el cuerpo humano, y se aburren. Les explican el universo, y se aburren. Así que ahora solamente quieren emociones baratas, y en toneladas, y no importa si son de mal gusto o si son vacías, siempre y cuando sean nuevas... siempre y cuando sean nuevas, siempre y cuando brillen y tengan luces de cuarenta putos colores distintos. Bueno, podés decir muchas cosas sobre mí, pero no que estoy aburrido.
LOUISE.- Sí. Está bien.
JOHNNY.- ¿Entonces, cómo andan tus cosas?
LOUISE.- Estoy un poco aburrida, realmente.
JOHNNY.- ¿No estás disfrutando? ¿Hiciste muchos amigos?
LOUISE.- No.
JOHNNY.- ¿No tendrás una copa, o algo? El corazón me sangra de pena.
LOUISE.- ¿Cuándo vas a volver a Manchester?
JOHNNY.- ¿Cuándo vas a volver vos a Manchester?
LOUISE.- No voy a volver
JOHNNY.- ¿Por qué no?
LOUISE.- Ya sabés por qué no.
JOHNNY.- ¿Lo sé?
LOUISE.- Pensé que habías dicho que no querías volver a verme.
JOHNNY.- Y no quiero volver a verte, ¿así que podés volver a subir esas putas escaleras?
LOUISE.- ¿Por qué sos tan jodido, Johnny?
JOHNNY.- Lo que mono ve, mono hace.
LOUISE.- ¿Y eso qué significa?
JOHNNY [Tosiendo].- Esta tos de mierda...
LOUISE.- Una mariposa debe haber aleteado.
JOHNNY.- ¿No tenés que ir a trabajar?
LOUISE.- No, es demasiado temprano. Voy a volver a la cama.


Diálogo de Naked (1993), de Mike Leigh.

1 comentario:

Josef Gaishun dijo...

Ah, dos cosas:

a) A este blog le interesa muy poco la teoría del efecto mariposa.

b) Este blog está absolutamente en contra de la película El Efecto Mariposa.